Different channel Chinese recipes selection include, Hundreds of Pakistan, South Asian region and Indian Chicken recipes collect from hard work and not easy to make this Chinese recipes for online internet user chicken recipes delicious chicken dishes, with links to the complete recipes including chicken casserole recipes, fried chicken,baked chicken dishes, and many more. Nutrition facts about Chicken recipes. and chicken in general are usually high in cholesterol but are low in sodium and are a good source of Vitamin B6.
Deep fried or charcoal-broiled, chicken wings are always a crowd pleaser.
They are easy to make and the lip-smacking sauce makes them even yummier. Make your next movie or game night a success by serving this flavorful finger food.
For the wings:
Chicken wings (with skin) 24 pieces
Vinegar 1 tbsp
All spice 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Flour to dust 1½ cup
For the sauce:
Honey BBQ Sauce 1½ cup
Oil 1 tsp
Ground coriander 1 tsp
Ground red chilies 1 tsp
Oil for shallow frying ½ cup
Green onions chopped 1 stalk
• Marinate the chicken wings in vinegar, garam masala and salt for 30 minutes.
• Dust the marinated wings with flour and keep aside for 15 minutes.
• Heat oil and fry the wings until golden brown on both sides.
• Drain excess oil on kitchen paper.
• In a separate pan heat oil on low flame.
• Pour the honey BBQ sauce in the pan.
• Add ground coriander and chilies and let it simmer for a minute.
• Add the fried wings to the pan and heat.
• Sprinkle some chopped green onions to bring colour to the dish.
• Serve hot.
Preparation time: 45 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Number of servings: 6
whole red snapper with Chinese recipes BBQ sauce (beautifully presented but passable flavors – 6/10), basil chili chicken (yummy but should be more spicy 8/10),Thai green curry –chicken (delicious 10/10), Japanese garlic fried rice (5/10), creme brulee (8/10), and B&B pudding with homemade banana icecream (7/10 – could not taste the banana in the ice cream).