Serves: 2 Persons
- ½ cauliflower cut into ½-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon unsalted butter1 sprig thyme
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 3 slices center cut bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 Tablespoon miso
- 12 scrubbed little neck clams
This Recipe of Clam Chowder gets a boost of tastes from miso paste and a twist with cauliflower.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add cauliflower, chicken broth, cream, and miso.
- Add onion, garlic, and thyme. Cook, stirring often, until onion is soft, 4–5 minutes. Add wine; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add bacon. Cook until slightly rendered, 5–6 minutes.
- Add clams. Cover; cook until clams open, 5–7 minutes.
- Season with Tabasco; garnish with parsley.
- Simmer until cauliflower is tender, 20 minutes.
- PP Value (Points Plus Food Value)
- 11 PP per serving
My began last weekend break when I purchased a bowl of clam chowder at the Cheesecake Factory 😀
Slow recipes I wanna just say, that, how can I put this and mix some? It had to be came back. It sampled awful. I was so dissatisfied. I couldn’t get the chowder off my mind. And I was craving it.
So of method, I had to make some at home.Now the g.f doesn’t like clam chowder. It was a child years problem for him. And to this day, he doesn’t even like to talk about it let alone look, They stopped for lunch and she ordered him a bowl of clam chowder. He refused to eat it. But his mother, well, she sternly let him know that he will be eating it. It left a nasty taste in his mouth that 50 years later is still there.But the Girl is out of town and I get to dine gourmet style, alone.
This is Text Recipes in English I was in clam chowder heaven and I will be making this again and again.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day Keep Visit us.